The 2-bay i2 Intellicharger Battery Charger Base from Nitecore provides an all-in-one charging solution for many commonly-used cylindrical rechargeable batteries.
It is compatible with Li-Ion, Ni-Cd, and Ni-MH battery chemistries and battery sizes from AAA to 26650. The base automatically detects the needs of each battery inserted and determines the correct charge for it. Additionally, it will set the charging mode from constant voltage, constant current, or trickle-charge.
Each bay has independent charging circuitry, so different chemistries, capacities and sizes can be simultaneously charged. Power and charging status LEDs clearly show the progress of each battery.
- Automatic Mode Selection:
- Circuitry automatically detects the size, chemistry, and capacity of each battery inserted
- Independently determines the correct amount of voltage and current for each bay
- Sets type of charge from constant current, constant voltage, or trickle-charge, depending on the needs of each battery
- 26650, 22650, 18650, 17670, 18490, 17500, 17335, 16340(RCR123), 14500 *BATTERIES NOT INCLUDED*
- AA, AAA, C
- Capable of charging 2 batteries simultaneously
- Each of the two battery slots monitors and charges independently
- Compatible with and identifies Li-ion (26650, 22650, 18650, 17670, 18490, 17500, 18350, 16340(RCR123), 14500, 10440), Ni-MH and Ni-Cd (AA, AAA, AAAA, C) rechargeable batteries *BATTERIES NOT INCLUDED*
- Optimized charging design for IMR batteries
- Integrated LEDs clearly displays charging progress
- Two conveniently located side buttons allow easy selection of specific battery types and charging parameters
- Intelligent circuitry detects the battery type and status before entering automatic charge mode (CC, CV, dV/dt)
- Automatically detects battery power status and selects the appropriate voltage and charge mode (with the exception of LiFePO4 batteries which require manual selection)
- Compatible with LiFePO4 batteries
- Compatible with small capacity batteries
- Automatically stops charging when complete
- Features reverse polarity protection
- Designed for optimal heat dissipation